avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Future of Fortress
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:47:08 GMT
On Sunday 11 April 2004 21:11, Shash Chatterjee wrote:
> We need to define ways to make the containers more flexible,
> not tied to a rigid spec.

Now you are touching on the "Essence of Dispute" :o)

Is Avalon about Containers or about Components ?

If it is about containers, then I am banging my head in vain, that is fairly
clear.

IMHO, there are NO components out there worth the name, and IMHO Avalon should
take the charge and get a proper component specification in place that should
be as important to the Java community as the IC and "printed circuit board"
was to the electronics industry.

Niclas