avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Opinion Gathering on Fortress
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 06:51:35 GMT
On Sunday 11 April 2004 14:40, Leif Mortenson wrote:
> I don't have the experience with Merlin to say whether or not it is
> easier to use than
> Fortress.  My concern is that I can not just drop the dozens and dozens of
> components that I have build up into Merlin as is.

Leif, I understand this, and it is an important concern, and I am planning to
address it in due time.
However, I would like to straighten out what I think could be FUD more than
facts, but I may be wrong and something in Fortress is SO EASY to use, that
one can't resist it. That is what I am trying to find out now.

Cheers
Niclas