avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Opinion Gathering on Fortress
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 06:23:15 GMT
On Sunday 11 April 2004 12:17, hammett wrote:
> Then compare its usage, embedded mostly.

More evasive statements. I asked very concretely; "Give me a use-case where
Fortress is easier to _use_ than Merlin." The rationale is that I don't know
Fortress well enough, and I suspect that the "light-weight camp" don't know
Merlin very well either, and make assumptions that MAY or MAY NOT be true. I
only seek the truth, not debate whether one solution or the other is better.

You have failed to answer a simple question, and I hope others in the
"light-weight camp" can step up and provide me the answer to; "Can someone
show me one or more use cases of Fortress being easier to USE than Merlin?",
and I don't expect you to explain how to do in Merlin, just what is purported
as the "easy case" where Fortress excel.

Cheers
Niclas