avalon-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IRC
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:03:32 GMT
My email is acting weird today.  This message might show up twice.  Sorry!

Quoting Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org>:

> Gang,
>
> We have now started a more or less permanent IRC channel where I and Stephen
>
> will be hanging out, and hopefully others when online.
>
> It will be used for community bonding, brainstorming and any other
> communications that require short loops.
>
> Server: irc.freenode.net
> Channel:  #ApacheAvalon

I was also in touch with Rob Levin (of Freenode) and the board is establishing
"official" contacts between ASF and freenode.  This means the ASF may get all
apache-* channels (or something similar) and have official operators of channels.

Of course, all important discussions should be mirrored on the mailing list too. :)

See you in IRC!

---
  jaaron      <http://jadetower.org>