avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: Castle
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:20:58 GMT
I'm flattering! :-P

Alex, I'm not sure how Castle can bring attention while people doesn't know
it exists. So as concrete suggestions I'd like to propose:

- Somewhere in avalon-site to talk about it (you name it)
- Then a beta or alpha release (delay of a few weeks)

What other people think about it?

Cheers,
hammett

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Alex Karasulu [mailto:aok123@bellsouth.net]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 27 de abril de 2004 14:05
Para: 'Avalon Developers List'
Assunto: RE: Castle

The community around Castle still needs to form.  However with the
rapid growth of .Net (not to mention the Avalon name confusion in
LongHorn) I'm sure Avalon Castle will get noticed and a community
will form around it.  Personally I can't wait to start playing with
it but I have to square away some time.

Until then Hammet keep up the good work and start building a
community around it.  There is no reason why it should stay in
Avalon once this has been established IMHO.  Once the community
is there it deserves the same status as the other container
efforts.

Cheers,
Alex