avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] transfer of fortress and ecm
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:01:49 GMT

I too would rather not wait for the specifications to come out before making
a decision about your proposal.  While I agree with Noel that the specs are
an important issue which "MUST" be resolved sooner or later, I'd like to see
resolution of this matter ASAP and I believe it can be made independently of
the Avalon spec issue.  In fact, I would say, let's just assume that
sometime within the next year or so there will be an Avalon TCK.

jaaron