avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] transfer of fortress and ecm
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:46:06 GMT

Then why can't that expectation exist within another Apache project?

I think I understand your motivations (and in many cases agree), but if
development is to be taken out of Apache with the blessing of the PMC then
there had better be some pretty good reasons why continued development
within Apache (even in a project separate from Avalon) is darn near
impossible.

> > Will we allow continued development of multiple containers?
>
> That's not something you can stop :)

Should have read:

"Will we allow continued development of multiple containers _in_Avalon?"

:)

jaaron