avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] transfer of fortress and ecm
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:27:32 GMT

Confused.

Are you retracting the proposal or just saying that you'll stay out of the
line of fire while the Avalon specification issue is resolved?

If the proposal is not retracted, could you address the matter of why moving
to Codehaus.org instead than within Apache would allow you to avoid the
issue first mentioned above?

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM