avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] transfer of fortress and ecm
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:58:46 GMT

Hello Nader.

There is (and has been) discussion on this matter on the Avalon PMC list;
however, that list is private and we would like input from the larger user
and developer community on this matter.  I think ALL of us would like to see
the dev list return to more technical discussions but at the same time we
don't want to exclude the community.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM