avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] transfer of fortress and ecm
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:10:58 GMT

Trying to make sure I understand:

The Fortress Fork Group (FFG) does not oppose development of an ECM/Fortress
adaptor for Merlin, or the development of migration tools for ECM/Fortress
users to Merlin, but does not promise to offer assistance in such
development.  That is, such development would be left up to Avalon.

Is that right?

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM