avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: Avalon Framework Diagram
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 13:32:04 GMT

I think you're right.

Here are some of the diagrams we have so far:

Pawel Karendys did some really great diagrams in his PowerPoint presentation

It would be nice to have such a set of diagrams and views that all had a
consistent style and design.  I could start working on some, but the first
step would be to identify which we need and where they would go.  However,
I'd like to do some more work on the site first.

J. Aaron Farr
  (724) 696-7653