avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Alateras" <j...@comware.com.au>
Subject RE: [merlin] Configuration Error
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 13:55:21 GMT
Don't worry about it.....i installed Oracle 9i yesterday and it has
placed a JSK1.3 in the path.

Do you think we should replace the 'java' in the merlin.bat file to
'%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java'.

cheers
</jima>

javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(SAXParserFactory.java:141
)

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.DefaultConfigurationBuilder.<i
ni
> t>(DefaultConfigurationBuilder.java:135)

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.DefaultConfigurationBuilder.<i
ni
> t>(DefaultConfigurationBuilder.java:118)

org.apache.avalon.merlin.impl.DefaultFactory.getKernelConfiguration(Defa
ul
> tFactory.java:834)

org.apache.avalon.merlin.impl.DefaultFactory.create(DefaultFactory.java:
24