avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "hammett" <hamm...@uol.com.br>
Subject Castle
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:09:26 GMT
Hi!

Someone pointed out "There needs to be a place for Castle. Perhaps incubate
as a potential TLP?"
IMOH there is no need for another TLP. I think Castle fits under Avalon or
Fortress TLP (if it get created, of course).

BTW its almost finished and implementing the current Avalon-Meta (?)
standard. We can have a alpha release in a few weeks or wait 'till a
language-neutral spec. I'm off to London next month (will have to land on in
Paris first - Steve don't try to shoot me in the airport! :-) so I'll be a
bit away from Avalon issues for a couple of months.

About Castle, what your feelings?

Cheers,
hammett