avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "hammett" <hamm...@uol.com.br>
Subject Re: Future of Fortress
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 04:22:44 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Niclas Hedhman" <niclas@hedhman.org>

> It is all about Component Interoperability, at container-level, at IDE
level,
> at search tools level, and every other conceivable application that may be
> interested in looking at the component.

So you'd like to get everything right at once in the first shot. Hmmm.
Thanks God I'm not part of this _dream_ anymore.

You're trying to make Avalon a thing that its not. Avalon is just a simple -
very simple - framework and some well-known semantics. IDE, search tools are
fluffy. May be you concerns, but who shares it? Keep it simple.