avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "hammett" <hamm...@uol.com.br>
Subject Re: Opinion Gathering on Fortress
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 04:17:25 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Niclas Hedhman" <niclas@hedhman.org>

> The question wasn't about the complexity inside Merlin. The statements has
> been "Merlin is hard to use.", "Merlin is not easy to X." and along these
> lines.

Then compare its usage, embedded mostly.

> I would like to see some facts in this, as I am uncapable of understanding
> such assertions.

Sure you are. How much do you know of Fortress or anything else that could
be a base of comparisson?
"When everything you have is a hammer, everthing else looks like nails"

But this discussion is useless. Stay with merlin, as it is. It fits your
needs, then stick with it. And the opposite is true, though.