avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "hammett" <hamm...@uol.com.br>
Subject What's that?
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:11:21 GMT
+   1. hammett <-- not a good idea in terms of productive collaboration
+   1. Stephen McConnell <-- not a good idea in terms of productive
collaboration

The current http://wiki.apache.org/avalon/Reorganization is to
collect/recognize people willing to collaborate and describe the purpose and
directions of new projects. I don't think it should be use to label people
and give one list of people that should or shouldn't be part of this, in
first place. I think everyone here has a personal list of whom can be part
of a right group, but community is not build on personal feelings.

I'll remove such personal offenses from the wiki.

Thanks,
hammett