avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Under Merlin's hood
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 14:44:25 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> <SNIP/>
>
> Personally I think we can get there.  What say you?

Sure, we *can* get there, no doubt. But the question is
if we *will* get there. Now, of course, if we don't try
we will never know :)

Now, I'm not sure how to proceed. I think the best way is
to look at one topic at a time. My current focus is logging
(see my other mail) and this is where I wanted to start
with. Why logging? Well, that's imho a very simple topic
that is nearly container independant and we can see there
if and how we can reach consensus.
If this works at that simple topic it might work for more
difficult ones as well. If it doesn't work there, well...

Carsten