avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Logging at Avalon
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 18:31:55 GMT
So, from this mail, from Stephen's post last week and from
the Aaron's mail I get the statement that (putting it directly)
LogKit is dead.

I don't know if this is good or bad, but if you decide this, please
state this officially.

The next steps as you all outlined should be to move the still
interesting parts from excalibur logger to other places where they fit
better and "close" excalibur logger.

Thanks
Carsten