avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@lsd]: avalon-excalibur/excalibur-instrument-manager failed
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:10:47 GMT
I had originally had the ant build creating two jars.  This was because
a client connecting
to the InstrumentManager via the altrmi connector only needed access to
the api
classes.   It works with both, but it just bloat.   As I have been
downplaying the altrmi
connector and moving toward improving the HTTP connector this is not so much
of an issue.  If it is possible with Maven then it may be worth doing,
but not necessary.
Having only a single jar might be more convenient for most users as the
server needs
both sets of classes.

Cheers,
Leif