avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [merlin] no output in 3.3-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:42:47 GMT
Farr, Aaron wrote:

> [...]

Umm - something is wrong your end.  Merlin 3.3-SNAPSHOT is not dependent
on excalibur-i18n.  Are you running relative to a CVS build?

> Want me to open something in JIRA?

Not yet.

Lets' figure out the problem. Feels like your installation is not
completely up-to-date. Normally an avalon:update will make sure
everything is updated (config files, bin scripts, system jars etc.).

Steve.