avalon-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn progress
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:47:31 GMT
Brian W. Fitzpatrick wrote:

>>> Aaron was there any other communication besides the one you posted from
>>> infrastructure?
>>

>> Nothing yet.
>>
>> I was expecting something from Fitz.  Last I heard was from Noel.  Not
>> sure if there is more I should do at this point.  Perhaps
>> infrastructure wants a more formal request?
>

> Actually, I asked if you could wait a week or 2 as we're refactoring
> some bits of cvs2svn (mainly for speed).//that and I'm a little pressed
> for time.
>
> If you need this to happen ASAP, let me know and I'll work it out to
> make it happen.
>
> -Fitz

I'm sorry.  I must have missed that.  I noticed Noel's response that you
were refactoring cvs2svn but I suppose I expected to hear a little more
info.

We're looking to do some refactoring ourselves and would like to take
advantage of svn rather than deal with all the work cvs would give us.
So of course we're a little anxious, but patience is a virtue.  :)

Thanks!

jaaron