avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject svn progress
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:51:44 GMT

Is there any progresss on the SVN front?

There are a bunch of issues I would like to deal with (fixing fortress
build for a final release, fixing the fortress dependent builds, some
related excalibur stuff, etc.).  This requires refactoring of code and
that means CVS history will be lost.  If something imminent is about to
happen on the SVN front then I'm fine with hanging back for a few days.
Otherwise I;'m more included to go ahead and do what is necessary under CVS.

Cheers, Stephen.