avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: excalibur thread update
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:52:39 GMT

Noel:

Please - I understand what your concerns are.  Yes - I have a different
set of priorities.  The text of your email is not a veto - it is a
threat to veto.  If you want to put up a veto then do it.  State it
clearly, make sure you include the technical validation - and we can
deal with it from there.

Stephen.