avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mortician at Work
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:17:49 GMT

Just digging through excalibur-pool 1.1.1 content - have removed the
excalibur-component testcase dependencies and I started digging into the
recursive fortress dependency related to meta-info collection and found
out that there are no @avalon.component declarations in the pool package
- as such the fortress deps can simply be dropped.  As such I've
commented out the fortress meta collection stuff in the maven.xml and
committed the changes into CVS.

Stephen.