avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More "academic" ideas [Was: [VOTE] New sandbox project]
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:38:55 GMT
Farr, Aaron wrote:

> [...]

I'm sure this is documented - extensions are executed immediately prior
to the initialization of the component (create stage) and immediately
prior to the disposal of the component (destroy stage).  The order of
execution of a an extension stage is based on the order in which the
stage dependeny is declared.

Stephen.