avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject [security] update
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 06:56:29 GMT

I've just committed a few updates to the security model.  It's now
possible to define multiple named security profiles and within this
context we have test cases passing relative to a default security
profile.  There is a security tutorial in progress that currently does
not work due to issues concerning the creation of permissions outside of
the kernel calssloader scope.  If your paranoid about security - please
let us know.  The more brains on this particular subject the better.

Steve.