avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [merlin] my fault
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 17:22:25 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Have just committed some changes which break the build.  Am working on
> fixing this.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Ignoring all of the opinionated people around here - problem is solved.
  Current CVS HEAD is now supporting the first step in code secure
awareness.  Lots of things still to be done - but that hooks are in
place.  I think I'm going to nominate Niclas as man of the month for
doing the grunt work on getting this together!

Cheers, Steve.