avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: License of work that partially uses Merlin
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:00:26 GMT

On Monday 29 March 2004 02:51, Nader Aeinehchi wrote:
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
> http://avalon.apache.org/license.html

To be safe;

1. Don't remove the License text at the top of any files being used.
2. Include the LICENSE-2.0 text file with your code and binary distro.
3. If you copy and paste snippets, mark the destination source file with a
"Partial Copyright of The Apache Software Foundation, project Avalon"

I think that would be more than adequate.

Niclas

Disclaimer;  I am not a lawyer, nor authorized to give legal advice in ASF
matters.