avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL] New Release of LogKit
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 07:38:54 GMT

Hi,

I have also been asked to complete the "Mortician at Work".

First one up  -  LogKit

1. Version number is set to 1.3, as there seems to be no breakage in
compatibility from previous release.

2. CVS has been tagged LOGKIT_1_3_RC1

3. Binary and Source snapshots are available at
http://www.apache.org/~niclas/logkit/

4. Anyone with a vested interest in LogKit, please verify these distros.

I am proposing that we are going to proceed with a unified and FINAL release
of Avalon LogKit in conjunction with synchronized releases of Excalibur, ECM
and Phoenix.

I will prepare the distros of the other packages as soon as I can.

Niclas