avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL: CONSENSUS] Subversion take 2
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:30:32 GMT

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Niclas Hedhman [mailto:niclas@hedhman.org]

> From Saturday until Friday, I am basically off-line, on the South China
> Sea
> fishing for Marlin.

Oh how I envy you.  Big fish starting here too in FL as the waters are
warming up - but Marlin will require a bigger boat for me.  You're one
lucky SOB.

> > Niclas you go ahead and do what you need to do but make sure you
> > preserve history while doing so.
>
> 10-4

Anyway seems like we're in agreement about not moving files around in CVS
and moving to subversion with care.  That means taking into account the need
for people to continue working. Niclas gets most consideration he's at the
top of the list.  He gets priority :-).  So let's not put limitations on
time frame and unanimously agree that we're moving to subversion once and
for all.

Niclas, if you're with me on this, then I want Aaron to just cast it into
stone or something and we can start the process.  I'm volunteering to help
as I said before and will specifically try to cater to these needs.

So let's rock and roll.

Alex