avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: excalibur thread update
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:38:03 GMT

Yes that's much more critical IMO and the 'who' question is only a part of
it.  The 'who' only becomes important when you want to get in touch with ONE
OF THE AUTHORS when the comments are anemic.  Excuse me for putting the
'who' in the forefront.  It seems to be a sore spot to contributors.  I
just want to dispel any ridiculous suspicion of a master plot to take
authorship away from anyone.

For the record I originally did not like the notion of stripping
away @author tags and after some thought it started to make a lot of
sense.  We just need to think about the facts rather than being suspicious
then the reasons for removing the @author tag become crystal clear.

Alex