avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Purpose of Avalon
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:43:05 GMT
On Wednesday 10 March 2004 15:38, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> As I stated, it's up to you guys to define the future of Avalon.
> Just one question out of personal curiosity: You speak about
> transfering ECM to Cocoon and dropping Fortress.
> *If* (just hypothetical) we at Cocoon would decide to continue
> with Fortress instead of ECM would you consider (also) transfering
> Fortress to Cocoon?

I have no problem at all with something like that. Technically, you don't even
need permission, just take it :o) we are all ASF.

My only concern is "strict contracts & specifications", and only to
'entertain' compliant containers. If someone wants to keep Fortress here and
keep it up to those specs, then _I_ have no problem with that.
My target is true "portable component" nothing more and nothing less.

Niclas