avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: Aspects/Appliances (was: RE: Under Merlin's hood)
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 16:46:01 GMT
Perhaps we just need to break up projects into their own CVS modules instead
of having everything in one Avalon module.  This way things like branching
are a less intensive operation.  Best thing to do would be to go to
subversion but I will not breech that topic again.  Don't want to get pelted
on the head :-).

Alex