avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [merlin] JMX MBean generator facility
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 09:06:56 GMT
On Monday 01 March 2004 10:27, Cameron Fieber wrote:
> Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> > Then there might be some legal stuff. We are not supposed to accept code,
> > unless the contributor have signed a Contributor License Agreement. We'll
> > take that when we get there...
>
> Most of the code was just ripped from the Phoenix codebase anyways.  I
> wouldn't have a problem signing a Contributor License Agreement either.

Take a look at the CLA, and if it sounds Ok (it basically says that you hand
Copyrights to ASF and that no Licenses has been violated on your behalf),
please fax it to the number of the form, and let me know if you do...

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas (explaination)
http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla.pdf (pdf version)
http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla.txt (txt version)