avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: Under Merlin's hood (WAS: RE: [avalon] roadmap - library crit eria )
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 19:35:44 GMT
-----Mensagem original-----
De: Niclas Hedhman [mailto:niclas@hedhman.org]

> The majority of the current inactive committers, that is...

Still peer who deserve the same attention of an *active* commiter. Since
when Meritrocracy is measured by the quantity of commits? Since when
inactive have no voice?

And which one is inactive here? Please state names. Leo Sutic just released
a bunch of things, and for God sake I didnt want to be in his shoes! LSimons
always come with good ideas. Berin resigned.

Back to the subject of this discussion: acting as a community is not what
your is doing. We're not a company, PMCs are not bosses, we should code what
*we* think is the best and not what only one think is the best as it maybe
don't represents the community view at all.

--
hammett