avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO)" <hamilton.olive...@agenciaclick.com.br>
Subject Re: [merlin] JMX MBean generator facility
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:02:31 GMT
Tell her you'll be home earlier  :-)

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Niclas Hedhman [mailto:niclas@hedhman.org]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 1 de março de 2004 14:54
Para: Avalon Developers List
Assunto: Re: [merlin] JMX MBean generator facility

On Tuesday 02 March 2004 01:24, Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia -

SPO) wrote:
> Thats the second time I'm touching in this subject. Don't you guys see
that
> this will easy our lifes, life's of our children, wifes and lovers? What
> else do I need to explain? :-)

First of all;
I think it will be rather tricky to explain how this could ease the life of
my
wife. Could you elaborate a bit on that, preferably in a non-tech language
so
she can understand?