avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: Mortician at Work
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:44:04 GMT

It's not ECM.  ECM is deprecated.  Excalibur is not.  Excalibur is more than
just ECM.  There are components in Excalibur [1] which have been officially
released just like the Cornerstone components.  It is the support and future
of these components with which I am concerned.

But as you said, "we are not talking about deleting the content, so..." So
there's no big problem here.  I was just wondering what you meant by "bury",
that's all.  It's nice to see things in excalibur get organized and see GUMP
builds restored.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM