avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [avalon] State of Consensus
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 18:43:11 GMT

I think we would rather work on a solution so that there would be no need to
donate and then encourage others to adopt that solution.  However, if that
were for some reason not possible, I believe a donation could be considered.

Also, there are no plans for this yet.  I'm sure others have thought of it.
The only discussions I can think of were some ideas that parts of excalibur
might better belong in Cocoon or Jakarta commons.  These are options we
should keep in mind, but I think other, hopefully better, options exist.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM
  (724) 696-7653