avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject FW: questions license for site documents
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:43:52 GMT
Hello.

Just so everyone is aware of the issue, it looks like we'll need to make
sure the copyright/license notification appears in *all* files, not just
java source files.  This includes generated HTML for our site.

Most of that shouldn't be a problem because we can generate a script that
adds it to the documentation during generation.

In any case, if you're making a commit, just make sure the license and
copyright is on every file.

Thanks!

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS