avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: [RT] Purpose of Avalon
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:38:59 GMT
> From: Niclas Hedhman [mailto:niclas@hedhman.org]
>
> The real beneficiaries are all those developers out
> there, who crank out 2-5 applications a year, often within
> the same problem domain, for different customers.

Niclas,

since I motivated my criticism with "no $ for me", just what
do you think I do all day? Write academic papers?

Frankly, what do you think most of us do all day?

I find it a little puzzling that you'd blast what is being
done as "academic", when you only need to look at yourself
to realize that almost all users of the framework are
professional developers, and not here to satisfy our egos
but our real-life customers.

My point with all this is that perhaps you should scale down
on the rhetoric.

/LS