avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: Mortician at Work
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:42:58 GMT
Given that we're about to define a common Avalon platform,
I wonder if it makes sense to force old Excalibur to get in line
with current Merlin specs, as the official "Avalon" specs are
likely to change when we roll out the unified model.

Seriously, why should we move Excalibur to Avalon-Components
when we don't know just what an Avalon Component is?

I say we leave Excalibur stuff in Excalibur until we have the
all shiny new stuff reasonably set in stone. Niclas's efforts
to make it build and then just leave it in a stable state are
at the moment probably the best course of action.

/LS