avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "andreas oberhack" <deve...@softwarefabrik.biz>
Subject Metrix. High score!
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 10:25:04 GMT
Hi Steven,

I just tried a brand new Metrix tool from IBM. SA4J. It's quite complex
and fast.

It's rating for Merlin:

"The overall stability of the system is 95% . Highly stable systems are
typically above 90%"

Congratulations. Fantastic work you are doing!! And this is not based on
IBMs rating :-) Thank you for your work!

Andreas