avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Usage of UML
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:32:34 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Anyone has any opinion about this?

put it on a sattelite server or somethin' like that. Maybe Aaron has
some space left :D. Avoids the debate on open formats etc etc.

I used to use TogetherJ a lot. I think I have a free license lying
around here somewhere. But I've moved from 'formal' modelling to using
ConceptDraw, moved from that to powerpoint, until I settled (for now) on
open office draw. Its no doubt less productive, but its more fun ;)

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons