avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bennett <exterminat...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [eclipse] MerlinDeveloper ready for download
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:20:43 GMT
andreas oberhack wrote:

> fixed.

Andreas,

In Eclipse, I select File > New > Project, then select Merlin Container
Development.  In the New Project dialog box, I do see the Native Block
Development Project type that your web site talks about.  I also see the
previous project types from an install of an earlier version of
MerlinDeveloper, namely

Native Block Development Project (same name; but different workflow)
Framework Development Project
Business Block Development Project

Since these other three arne't mentioned on your web site, I assume you
deprecated them from the previous version?  I tried deleting the
MerlinDevelopmer projects from my eclipse plugin directory and
reinstalling the new version, but these options are still there.  How do
I make them go away?

Timothy