avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bennett <exterminat...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Idealization was: Yet another IoC Article
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:42:13 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:
> My goals:
>
>   2. cross-container interoperability

IMO the single biggest issue with avalon technology.  So much discussion
and time spent on how avalon technology is going to support components
from other IOC versions or non-avalon containers, and even our own
containers with the avalon community cannot reuse components.
Abominable and embarrassing.  We need to our house in order IMO before
taking on component interoperability outside of avalon.

>   11. container facilitis - http, jmx, jms, iiop

I'm definitely on board with this as far as helping make this a reality.