avalon-dev mailing list archives

From david.g...@hic.gov.au
Subject Re: [OT] Monty Python [Was: Release status update, remove dependecy o n AvalonLogger]
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:23:14 GMT

No - while I do Ballroom dancing I am actually very good at it.

P.S. Welcome back (I thought that you had unsubscribed)

                      Berin Loritsch

                      <bloritsch@d-have        To:       dev@avalon.apache.org

                      n.org>                   cc:

                      Sent by: news            Subject:  Re: [OT] Monty Python [Was: Release
status update, remove dependecy o n
                      <news@sea.gmane.o         AvalonLogger]

                      rg>

                      27/02/04 09:31

                      Please respond to

                      "Avalon

                      Developers List"

david.gray@hic.gov.au wrote:

> Yes I confess - I am a big Monty Python fan. Have many of the videos and
> some of the CDs. Can quote much of their material. Pretty sick really.

Any proposals for the ministry of silly walks?

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above and may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it.  If you
received this message in error please notify HIC immediately.
the views of HIC.