avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: cvs commit: avalon-excalibur/logger/api/src/java/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/logger LoggerManager.java
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:19:03 GMT
While updating the excalibur logger package to the new license I found out
that several java files where there not only twice but three or four times!
And some of them with different versions!
So I deleted all duplicates and tried to keep the most recent version. I
don't know if I did it right, so please crosscheck!

Thanks
Carsten