avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [PMC:VOTE] release process for cocoon deps
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:32:34 GMT

You now see how complicated things can be made! Now, of course noone
of us wants to release things that don't build or don't run. That's
for sure.
But I just want to ensure that if I (or somebody else) spent some
energy into making the release happen, noone then blocks it by
saying "Where are the docs?".

Afaik, the release procedure here is to have a pmc vote before a
release, so "we Cocoon guys" have to ask as the code is
maintained by avalon.

Carsten