avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Augmenting Fortress extensions support
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 01:07:52 GMT
hammett wrote:
> [...]

There is nothing stopping evolution.  All I'm saying is that you can not
change the return time on the existing lifecycle extension interface
methods because that would break backward compatibility.  It is clear
the the approaches to container extension are open territory for
evolution - just do it under a fortress scoped package name and you'll
be safe.

Stephen.