avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT][merlin] interoperability
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 22:20:24 GMT
Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO) wrote:

> [...]

Nope - you not missing anything.

This is a question concerning semantics of point 5.  Currently when we
deploy a component we invoke deploy against the runtime directly (the
Appliance). Instead of this - the action of deploying needs to be
applied to the model and its the model that then triggers an event which
triggers a runtime adaption to the model state.

Stephen.